On 15 December 2015, the Belgian Federal Public Service of Finance (“FPS Finance”) issued a communication with respect to the bill voted on 10 December 2015 implementing (amongst other things) Directive 2014/107/EU (amending Directive 2011/16/EU as regards automatic exchange of information in the field of taxation) and the US-Belgium Intergovernmental Agreement of 23 April 2014 (on
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Investment deduction for assessment year 2020 published
- New ‘60-day rule’ for pension funds: the practice note was published
- Shareholder Rights Directive II. Financial institutions, are you prepared?
- Important changes to the regime of specialised real estate investment funds (FIIS/GVBF)
- Belgian Tax on Savings Income (art. 19bis BITC): important clarification from the Minister of Finance for certain AIFs