On 15 December 2015, the Belgian Federal Public Service of Finance (“FPS Finance”) issued a communication with respect to the bill voted on 10 December 2015 implementing (amongst other things) Directive 2014/107/EU (amending Directive 2011/16/EU as regards automatic exchange of information in the field of taxation) and the US-Belgium Intergovernmental Agreement of 23 April 2014 (on
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Listed companies and the UBO register: not always an exemption!
- The due date for filing both the Belgian (non-resident) corporate income tax return and the local form ‘275 LF’ for assessment year 2019 is approaching: are you in control?
- Belgium decides to reduce corporate tax rate from 34% to 25%
- New information (FAQ) on the Belgian UBO-register
- Registration to the UBO register: extension of the deadline until 30 September