The Belgian VAT Administration recently published a new administrative decision allowing a full VAT deduction for the provision for free of a kitchen infrastructure and some related periodical costs to a caterer provided that the caterer does not use the free infrastructure for supplies of goods and services to another person from whom he received the
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Significant changes expected to the Belgian investment deduction regime
- Draft law on public country-by-country reporting in parliament
- Packaging and Packaging Waste Regulation (PPWR): The EU Parliament adopts its position with view to the upcoming negotiations with the Council
- Expected change in Belgian CFC regime
- Power Purchase Agreements and Contracts for Differences: unraveling the complexity!