Accounting and reporting related updates International Financial Reporting Interpretations Committee decisions Accounting for market value uplifts IFRS 2012 Annual Improvements UK audit exemption Recent and upcoming major tax law changes and the tax accounting implications Second Amended French Finance Act for 2012 Some tax rate changes Other important considerations in tax law changes Tax Accounting
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- New ‘60-day rule’ for pension funds: the practice note was published
- Investment deduction for assessment year 2020 published
- Shareholder Rights Directive II. Financial institutions, are you prepared?
- Important changes to the regime of specialised real estate investment funds (FIIS/GVBF)
- Belgian Ratification of the MLI: a Game Changer in the International Tax Field