Accounting and reporting related updates International Financial Reporting Interpretations Committee decisions Accounting for market value uplifts IFRS 2012 Annual Improvements UK audit exemption Recent and upcoming major tax law changes and the tax accounting implications Second Amended French Finance Act for 2012 Some tax rate changes Other important considerations in tax law changes Tax Accounting
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Company cars: decrease of the lump sum benefit in kind will no longer be possible
- Company cars: the list of false hybrids has been updated
- Further details on the tax measures of the Vivaldi government
- Draft bill introducing a new annual tax on securities accounts
- Taxpayer relationship and tax audits in Belgium: what can we expect following the Belgian Minister of Finance’s policy note?