Accounting and reporting related updates International Financial Reporting Interpretations Committee decisions Accounting for market value uplifts IFRS 2012 Annual Improvements UK audit exemption Recent and upcoming major tax law changes and the tax accounting implications Second Amended French Finance Act for 2012 Some tax rate changes Other important considerations in tax law changes Tax Accounting
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Belgian subsidiaries of a listed company to register their corporate structure in the UBO-register
- Circular Letter regarding the “grandfathering” provision included in 30% EBITDA rule
- France: upcoming new withholding tax rules for French non-resident taxpayers
- Extension of the due date: 26 September 2019 becomes 10 October 2019!
- Listed companies and the UBO register: not always an exemption!