Tax accounting updates Hot topic – Tax accounting implications of the earthquake in Japan Adjustment of IAS 12 for investment property at fair value Joint IASB/FASB project on revenue recognition IASB and FASB project on leasing Recent and upcoming major tax law changes and the tax accounting implications Schedule UTP for US tax returns Summary
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Circular Letter regarding the “grandfathering” provision included in 30% EBITDA rule
- Listed companies and the UBO register: not always an exemption!
- The due date for filing both the Belgian (non-resident) corporate income tax return and the local form ‘275 LF’ for assessment year 2019 is approaching: are you in control?
- Belgium decides to reduce corporate tax rate from 34% to 25%
- New information (FAQ) on the Belgian UBO-register