Accounting and reporting related updates Share-based payments & withholding taxes Prior period adjustments EFRAG feedback statement FAF income tax review EU banks – country by country reporting GAAP changes in the UK Recent and upcoming major tax law changes and the tax accounting implications Tax rate changes Other important considerations in tax law changes Tax
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Belgian Ratification of the MLI: Ratification document deposited at OECD on 26 June 2019
- Limitation of tax losses in case of partial demerger
- European Commission opens State aid investigation into Luxembourg’s tax treatment of Huhtamäki
- Gentlemen’s agreement Belgium-Luxembourg: a new chapter for cross-border workers
- Filing of your statutory financial statements – due date of 31 July 2019 is approaching!