A new law adopted on 24 September 2013 will remove exemptions on paying social security for payments made on the termination of employment contracts. Background Measures to fight fraud featured heavily in the Government’s recent budget. One such measure includes an amendment to the rules on the definition of payments subject to social security contributions.
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Belgian Ratification of the MLI: Ratification document deposited at OECD on 26 June 2019
- New EU Directive and Regulation facilitating cross-border distribution of investment funds
- Belgian implementation of the UBO register
- Extension for the first registration deadline for the Belgian UBO register
- New information (FAQ) on the Belgian UBO-register