A new law adopted on 24 September 2013 will remove exemptions on paying social security for payments made on the termination of employment contracts. Background Measures to fight fraud featured heavily in the Government’s recent budget. One such measure includes an amendment to the rules on the definition of payments subject to social security contributions.
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Home working expense allowance – update
- Company cars: the list of false hybrids has been updated
- Debt waivers without a tax cash out (?)
- Tax forms 281.10 (employees) and 281.20 (company directors) – Income of 2020: also for remuneration received from related foreign companies!
- Tax Controversy Solutions: Insights into more than 75 countries at your fingertips