A new law adopted on 24 September 2013 will remove exemptions on paying social security for payments made on the termination of employment contracts. Background Measures to fight fraud featured heavily in the Government’s recent budget. One such measure includes an amendment to the rules on the definition of payments subject to social security contributions.
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- The updated benefit in kind for the private use of a company car – 12 months delay for a significant tax increase?
- New Circular letter on the calculation of the Federal Mobility Budget: pitfalls remain
- Stock options granted by a Personal Service Company to its company director – not always tax deductible for the company
- Power Purchase Agreements and Contracts for Differences: unraveling the complexity!
- Wage withholding tax exemption – Constitutional court has introduced a strict interpretation of the application requirements for the wage withholding tax exemption for shift work