A new law adopted on 24 September 2013 will remove exemptions on paying social security for payments made on the termination of employment contracts. Background Measures to fight fraud featured heavily in the Government’s recent budget. One such measure includes an amendment to the rules on the definition of payments subject to social security contributions.
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Royal decree regarding significant changes on 30% EBITDA rule approved
- Tax forms 281.10 (employees) and 281.20 (company directors) – Income of 2019
- Brexit update: Brexit – The end of uncertainty?
- Articles 442bis BITC and 93undeciesB VAT-code abolished and replaced
- Mandatory disclosure rules for intermediaries (DAC 6) – Belgian law adopted by the Chamber of Representatives