On 11 September 2019, the Belgian tax administration published a Circular Letter regarding the grandfathering provision that is included in the recently introduced interest deductibility limitation (i.e. 30% EBITDA rule). The 30% EBITDA rule includes a grandfathering provision for loans that have been issued before 17 June 2016 and that have not been “fundamentally modified”
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Charging the company car at home – new clarification on the tax treatment of the cost reimbursements
- Arm’s length character of interest rates on intercompany loans
- End of the “old” special tax regime for expatriates: key changes starting January 2024
- The updated benefit in kind for the private use of a company car – 12 months delay for a significant tax increase?
- Power Purchase Agreements and Contracts for Differences: unraveling the complexity!