On 17 September 2014, the Court of Justice of the European Union (CJEU) rendered its decision in Skandia America Corporation (case C-7/13) regarding the question whether transactions between a head office and its branch are vat’able if the branch is part of a VAT group. The Court gave a short and clear-cut answer. A VAT
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Home working expense allowance – update
- Company cars: the list of false hybrids has been updated
- Debt waivers without a tax cash out (?)
- Tax forms 281.10 (employees) and 281.20 (company directors) – Income of 2020: also for remuneration received from related foreign companies!
- New Anti-Abuse Rules for Indirect Taxes