The OECD BEPS Action Plan and parallel developments impact each layer of a multinational structure, including the upper tier. Specifically, having insufficient relevant substance at upper tier level could cause your return on investment to decrease significantly (by up to 25% based on the current Belgian withholding tax rate). On top, we expect that the
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Significant changes expected to the Belgian investment deduction regime
- Draft law on public country-by-country reporting in parliament
- Packaging and Packaging Waste Regulation (PPWR): The EU Parliament adopts its position with view to the upcoming negotiations with the Council
- A Milestone for EU’s Energy Transition: The Revised Renewable Energy Directive (RED III) Published in the EU OJ
- Power Purchase Agreements and Contracts for Differences: unraveling the complexity!