The European Union’s (EU) 28 Finance Ministers agreed, on June 20, 2014, to amend the EU’s Parent –Subsidiary Directive (Directive), addressing the effects of tax arbitrage resulting from EU Member States’ varying tax treatments of hybrid loans. The Member States have agreed that the Directive’s benefits should not result in ‘double non-taxation,’ that is, income going untaxed
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Belgian subsidiaries of a listed company to register their corporate structure in the UBO-register
- Circular Letter regarding the “grandfathering” provision included in 30% EBITDA rule
- Extension of the due date: 26 September 2019 becomes 10 October 2019!
- France: upcoming new withholding tax rules for French non-resident taxpayers
- Listed companies and the UBO register: not always an exemption!