As indicated in a newspost earlier this week, the BEPS deliverables for the September 2014 deadline have been published on 16 September 2014 and are available on the OECD website. Please find herewith a link to a summary PwC Bulletin in this respect, highlighting the key take-aways of the reports.
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- New Circular letter – Home working expense allowance
- Circular containing technical clarifications regarding the 30% EBITDA rule
- Podcast on “The European Commission tax package for fair and simple taxation”
- eStox, a digital shareholders’ register for companies
- Brexit update: BE VAT registration with the appointment of a fiscal representative for UK companies