As indicated in a newspost earlier this week, the BEPS deliverables for the September 2014 deadline have been published on 16 September 2014 and are available on the OECD website. Please find herewith a link to a summary PwC Bulletin in this respect, highlighting the key take-aways of the reports.
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Belgian subsidiaries of a listed company to register their corporate structure in the UBO-register
- Circular Letter regarding the “grandfathering” provision included in 30% EBITDA rule
- France: upcoming new withholding tax rules for French non-resident taxpayers
- Extension of the due date: 26 September 2019 becomes 10 October 2019!
- Listed companies and the UBO register: not always an exemption!