As indicated in a newspost earlier this week, the BEPS deliverables for the September 2014 deadline have been published on 16 September 2014 and are available on the OECD website. Please find herewith a link to a summary PwC Bulletin in this respect, highlighting the key take-aways of the reports.
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Home working expense allowance – update
- Company cars: the list of false hybrids has been updated
- Debt waivers without a tax cash out (?)
- Tax forms 281.10 (employees) and 281.20 (company directors) – Income of 2020: also for remuneration received from related foreign companies!
- New Anti-Abuse Rules for Indirect Taxes