On 21 October 2015, the IFRS Interpretations Committee (‘IFRS IC’) published for public comment an Interpretation on how uncertainty over income tax treatments should affect the accounting for income taxes. In short, it is the IFRS equivalent of US GAAP Interpretation ASC 740-10 (formerly FIN 48). Whilst the Interpretation is currently only in draft form,
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- CBAM – Implementing act approved and guidance released
- Power Purchase Agreements and Contracts for Differences: unraveling the complexity!
- The General Court considers the Belgian Excess Profits Ruling to be unlawful State Aid
- Tax Bites Podcast: Amount B is back – what does it mean?
- Tax Bites Podcast – The new BEFIT proposal and International Tax Webinar Trilogue