On 21 October 2015, the IFRS Interpretations Committee (‘IFRS IC’) published for public comment an Interpretation on how uncertainty over income tax treatments should affect the accounting for income taxes. In short, it is the IFRS equivalent of US GAAP Interpretation ASC 740-10 (formerly FIN 48). Whilst the Interpretation is currently only in draft form,
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Belgian Ratification of the MLI: Ratification document deposited at OECD on 26 June 2019
- Limitation of tax losses in case of partial demerger
- European Commission opens State aid investigation into Luxembourg’s tax treatment of Huhtamäki
- Gentlemen’s agreement Belgium-Luxembourg: a new chapter for cross-border workers
- Filing of your statutory financial statements – due date of 31 July 2019 is approaching!