On 10 July 2020 a new Circular letter was published regarding the 30% EBITDA regulation (Dutch/French version).The Circular is intended to provide some additional clarifications on remaining ambiguities on the 30% EBITDA regulation, as contained in Article 198/1 BITC 92 and Article 73 RD/BITC. These clarifications are highly technical in nature and underscore again that
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Home working expense allowance – update
- Company cars: the list of false hybrids has been updated
- Debt waivers without a tax cash out (?)
- Tax forms 281.10 (employees) and 281.20 (company directors) – Income of 2020: also for remuneration received from related foreign companies!
- Tax Controversy Solutions: Insights into more than 75 countries at your fingertips