On 8 June 2015, the OECD released a “Country-by-Country Reporting Implementation Package”. The package includes model legislation the OECD suggests could be used by countries to mandate filing of country-by-country reports (“CbCRs”). The model legislation does not attempt to address the filing of the so-called master file or local file reports. The key takeaway is
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Significant changes expected to the Belgian investment deduction regime
- Draft law on public country-by-country reporting in parliament
- Power Purchase Agreements and Contracts for Differences: unraveling the complexity!
- A Milestone for EU’s Energy Transition: The Revised Renewable Energy Directive (RED III) Published in the EU OJ
- Packaging and Packaging Waste Regulation (PPWR): The EU Parliament adopts its position with view to the upcoming negotiations with the Council