On 8 June 2015, the OECD released a “Country-by-Country Reporting Implementation Package”. The package includes model legislation the OECD suggests could be used by countries to mandate filing of country-by-country reports (“CbCRs”). The model legislation does not attempt to address the filing of the so-called master file or local file reports. The key takeaway is
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Belgian subsidiaries of a listed company to register their corporate structure in the UBO-register
- Circular Letter regarding the “grandfathering” provision included in 30% EBITDA rule
- Extension of the due date: 26 September 2019 becomes 10 October 2019!
- France: upcoming new withholding tax rules for French non-resident taxpayers
- Listed companies and the UBO register: not always an exemption!