During its Agenda Prioritisation meeting on 13 August, 2014, the Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) added the following two income tax accounting topics to its agenda as part of its broader simplification initiative: Possible elimination of the exception for recognising deferred taxes on certain intercompany transactions under ASC 740-10-25-3(e); and Possible classification of all deferred tax
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- New ‘60-day rule’ for pension funds: the practice note was published
- Investment deduction for assessment year 2020 published
- Shareholder Rights Directive II. Financial institutions, are you prepared?
- Important changes to the regime of specialised real estate investment funds (FIIS/GVBF)
- Belgian Ratification of the MLI: a Game Changer in the International Tax Field