During its Agenda Prioritisation meeting on 13 August, 2014, the Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) added the following two income tax accounting topics to its agenda as part of its broader simplification initiative: Possible elimination of the exception for recognising deferred taxes on certain intercompany transactions under ASC 740-10-25-3(e); and Possible classification of all deferred tax
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Company cars: decrease of the lump sum benefit in kind will no longer be possible
- Company cars: the list of false hybrids has been updated
- Further details on the tax measures of the Vivaldi government
- Draft bill introducing a new annual tax on securities accounts
- Taxpayer relationship and tax audits in Belgium: what can we expect following the Belgian Minister of Finance’s policy note?