During its Agenda Prioritisation meeting on 13 August, 2014, the Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) added the following two income tax accounting topics to its agenda as part of its broader simplification initiative: Possible elimination of the exception for recognising deferred taxes on certain intercompany transactions under ASC 740-10-25-3(e); and Possible classification of all deferred tax
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Listed companies and the UBO register: not always an exemption!
- The due date for filing both the Belgian (non-resident) corporate income tax return and the local form ‘275 LF’ for assessment year 2019 is approaching: are you in control?
- Belgium decides to reduce corporate tax rate from 34% to 25%
- New information (FAQ) on the Belgian UBO-register
- Registration to the UBO register: extension of the deadline until 30 September