The bill introducing an annual tax on securities accounts also plans to introduce new specific and general anti-abuse rules applicable to all the indirect taxes ruled by the Code of Various Duties and Taxes. As regards the tax on securities accounts, these anti-abuse rules would retroactively apply as from 30th October 2020 so as to
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- CBAM – Implementing act approved and guidance released
- Statutory financial statements filing deadline has passed: time for action
- Power Purchase Agreements and Contracts for Differences: unraveling the complexity!
- Tax Bites Podcast: Amount B is back – what does it mean?
- Tax Bites Podcast – The new BEFIT proposal and International Tax Webinar Trilogue