After several proposals already during its previous terms of office, the new Federal Government has approved the liability of inter-municipal organisations to corporate income tax as from 1st January 2015. According to our experience, transiting from the tax on corporate bodies to corporate income tax is a complex issue to manage since the tax legislation
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Belgian subsidiaries of a listed company to register their corporate structure in the UBO-register
- Circular Letter regarding the “grandfathering” provision included in 30% EBITDA rule
- Extension of the due date: 26 September 2019 becomes 10 October 2019!
- France: upcoming new withholding tax rules for French non-resident taxpayers
- Listed companies and the UBO register: not always an exemption!