After several proposals already during its previous terms of office, the new Federal Government has approved the liability of inter-municipal organisations to corporate income tax as from 1st January 2015. According to our experience, transiting from the tax on corporate bodies to corporate income tax is a complex issue to manage since the tax legislation
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Home working expense allowance – update
- Company cars: the list of false hybrids has been updated
- Debt waivers without a tax cash out (?)
- Tax forms 281.10 (employees) and 281.20 (company directors) – Income of 2020: also for remuneration received from related foreign companies!
- Tax Controversy Solutions: Insights into more than 75 countries at your fingertips