The International Accounting Standards Board (‘IASB’) announced a new leasing standard that will come into effect on 1 January 2019 (earlier application permitted for accounting periods ending on or after 1 January 2017). This new standard requires lessees to recognise nearly all leases– with an exemption for short-term and low-value asset leases – on the
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Circular Letter regarding the “grandfathering” provision included in 30% EBITDA rule
- Listed companies and the UBO register: not always an exemption!
- The due date for filing both the Belgian (non-resident) corporate income tax return and the local form ‘275 LF’ for assessment year 2019 is approaching: are you in control?
- Belgium decides to reduce corporate tax rate from 34% to 25%
- New information (FAQ) on the Belgian UBO-register