On 12 October 2016, the new Belgium-Japan Income Tax Treaty was signed in Tokyo during the Belgian economic mission. Once in force and effective, the new treaty will replace the old Belgium-Japan Income Tax Treaty (1968) as amended by the protocols signed in 1998 and 2010. The treaty will enter into force 30 days after
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Royal decree regarding significant changes on 30% EBITDA rule approved
- Tax forms 281.10 (employees) and 281.20 (company directors) – Income of 2019
- Brexit update: Brexit – The end of uncertainty?
- Articles 442bis BITC and 93undeciesB VAT-code abolished and replaced
- Mandatory disclosure rules for intermediaries (DAC 6) – Belgian law adopted by the Chamber of Representatives