On 12 October 2016, the new Belgium-Japan Income Tax Treaty was signed in Tokyo during the Belgian economic mission. Once in force and effective, the new treaty will replace the old Belgium-Japan Income Tax Treaty (1968) as amended by the protocols signed in 1998 and 2010. The treaty will enter into force 30 days after
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Belgian Ratification of the MLI: Ratification document deposited at OECD on 26 June 2019
- Limitation of tax losses in case of partial demerger
- European Commission opens State aid investigation into Luxembourg’s tax treatment of Huhtamäki
- Gentlemen’s agreement Belgium-Luxembourg: a new chapter for cross-border workers
- Filing of your statutory financial statements – due date of 31 July 2019 is approaching!