On 1 April 2015, Joint Committee no. 218 will be converted into Joint Committee no. 200. All collective bargaining agreements in force within Joint Committee no. 218 will be transferred to the new joint committee as of 1 April 2015. The employers’ and employees’ rights and entitlements will thus not be affected. Employers belonging to Joint
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- CBAM – Implementing act approved and guidance released
- Statutory financial statements filing deadline has passed: time for action
- Power Purchase Agreements and Contracts for Differences: unraveling the complexity!
- Tax Bites Podcast: Amount B is back – what does it mean?
- Tax Bites Podcast – The new BEFIT proposal and International Tax Webinar Trilogue