On 1 April 2015, Joint Committee no. 218 will be converted into Joint Committee no. 200. All collective bargaining agreements in force within Joint Committee no. 218 will be transferred to the new joint committee as of 1 April 2015. The employers’ and employees’ rights and entitlements will thus not be affected. Employers belonging to Joint
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Company cars: decrease of the lump sum benefit in kind will no longer be possible
- Company cars: the list of false hybrids has been updated
- Further details on the tax measures of the Vivaldi government
- Draft bill introducing a new annual tax on securities accounts
- Taxpayer relationship and tax audits in Belgium: what can we expect following the Belgian Minister of Finance’s policy note?