On 1 April 2015, Joint Committee no. 218 will be converted into Joint Committee no. 200. All collective bargaining agreements in force within Joint Committee no. 218 will be transferred to the new joint committee as of 1 April 2015. The employers’ and employees’ rights and entitlements will thus not be affected. Employers belonging to Joint
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Belgian subsidiaries of a listed company to register their corporate structure in the UBO-register
- Circular Letter regarding the “grandfathering” provision included in 30% EBITDA rule
- Extension of the due date: 26 September 2019 becomes 10 October 2019!
- France: upcoming new withholding tax rules for French non-resident taxpayers
- Listed companies and the UBO register: not always an exemption!