Please be informed that the Government has announced strengthened sanctions in case of the late filing of annual accounts. In its policy document of 2 December 2014, aiming to combat tax fraud, the Government has announced its intention to take firmer action against companies that fail to file their annual accounts within the statutory time
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Significant changes expected to the Belgian investment deduction regime
- Draft law on public country-by-country reporting in parliament
- Packaging and Packaging Waste Regulation (PPWR): The EU Parliament adopts its position with view to the upcoming negotiations with the Council
- Expected change in Belgian CFC regime
- Power Purchase Agreements and Contracts for Differences: unraveling the complexity!