Please be informed that the Government has announced strengthened sanctions in case of the late filing of annual accounts. In its policy document of 2 December 2014, aiming to combat tax fraud, the Government has announced its intention to take firmer action against companies that fail to file their annual accounts within the statutory time
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- New ‘60-day rule’ for pension funds: the practice note was published
- Investment deduction for assessment year 2020 published
- Shareholder Rights Directive II. Financial institutions, are you prepared?
- Important changes to the regime of specialised real estate investment funds (FIIS/GVBF)
- Belgian Ratification of the MLI: a Game Changer in the International Tax Field