In early 2014,the National Tax Tribunal (Landsskatteretten) published its first transfer pricing decision regarding a cash pool arrangement. The decision concerns the determination of intercompany interest rates on deposits and borrowings in the cash pool. The National Tax Tribunal ruled that the Danish tax authorities were allowed to disregard the transfer pricing applied by the
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Royal decree regarding significant changes on 30% EBITDA rule approved
- Brexit update: Brexit – The end of uncertainty?
- Tax forms 281.10 (employees) and 281.20 (company directors) – Income of 2019
- Articles 442bis BITC and 93undeciesB VAT-code abolished and replaced
- Mandatory disclosure rules for intermediaries (DAC 6) – Belgian law adopted by the Chamber of Representatives