In early 2014,the National Tax Tribunal (Landsskatteretten) published its first transfer pricing decision regarding a cash pool arrangement. The decision concerns the determination of intercompany interest rates on deposits and borrowings in the cash pool. The National Tax Tribunal ruled that the Danish tax authorities were allowed to disregard the transfer pricing applied by the
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Listed companies and the UBO register: not always an exemption!
- The due date for filing both the Belgian (non-resident) corporate income tax return and the local form ‘275 LF’ for assessment year 2019 is approaching: are you in control?
- Belgium decides to reduce corporate tax rate from 34% to 25%
- New information (FAQ) on the Belgian UBO-register
- Registration to the UBO register: extension of the deadline until 30 September