The International Accounting Standards Board (‘IASB’) announced a new leasing standard that will come into effect on 1 January 2019 (earlier application permitted for accounting periods ending on or after 1 January 2017). This new standard requires lessees to recognise nearly all leases– with an exemption for short-term and low-value asset leases – on the
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Home working expense allowance – update
- Company cars: the list of false hybrids has been updated
- Debt waivers without a tax cash out (?)
- Tax forms 281.10 (employees) and 281.20 (company directors) – Income of 2020: also for remuneration received from related foreign companies!
- Tax Controversy Solutions: Insights into more than 75 countries at your fingertips