In a judgement handed down on 19 December 2012, the European Court of Justice states that the duty of notification for self-employed workers who are temporarily carrying on a self-employed business activity in Belgium, which is referred to as the “Limosa notification”, runs counter to the free movement of services (art. 56 TFEU). Background The
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Belgian subsidiaries of a listed company to register their corporate structure in the UBO-register
- Circular Letter regarding the “grandfathering” provision included in 30% EBITDA rule
- France: upcoming new withholding tax rules for French non-resident taxpayers
- Extension of the due date: 26 September 2019 becomes 10 October 2019!
- Listed companies and the UBO register: not always an exemption!