In a previous newsflash, we informed you that a company acting as a director (or a liquidator etc.) will no longer be able to invoice its director fees outside the scope of VAT. The entry into force of this decision has been repeatedly delayed. On 30 March 2016, the Belgian VAT Administration published comprehensive guidelines on
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Royal decree regarding significant changes on 30% EBITDA rule approved
- Tax forms 281.10 (employees) and 281.20 (company directors) – Income of 2019
- Brexit update: Brexit – The end of uncertainty?
- Articles 442bis BITC and 93undeciesB VAT-code abolished and replaced
- Mandatory disclosure rules for intermediaries (DAC 6) – Belgian law adopted by the Chamber of Representatives