In a previous newsflash, we informed you that a company acting as a director (or a liquidator etc.) will no longer be able to invoice its director fees outside the scope of VAT. The entry into force of this decision has been repeatedly delayed. On 30 March 2016, the Belgian VAT Administration published comprehensive guidelines on
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Belgian subsidiaries of a listed company to register their corporate structure in the UBO-register
- Circular Letter regarding the “grandfathering” provision included in 30% EBITDA rule
- France: upcoming new withholding tax rules for French non-resident taxpayers
- Extension of the due date: 26 September 2019 becomes 10 October 2019!
- Listed companies and the UBO register: not always an exemption!