As central banks are – among other things – cutting interest rates in an attempt to limit the economic fallout from COVID-19, companies may consider refinancing older debt that still yields higher interest rates. However, such a refinancing exercise may come with unforeseen tax consequences if not properly managed. Apart from a refinancing, groups may
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- The updated benefit in kind for the private use of a company car – 12 months delay for a significant tax increase?
- New Circular letter on the calculation of the Federal Mobility Budget: pitfalls remain
- Power Purchase Agreements and Contracts for Differences: unraveling the complexity!
- Stock options granted by a Personal Service Company to its company director – not always tax deductible for the company
- Wage withholding tax exemption – Constitutional court has introduced a strict interpretation of the application requirements for the wage withholding tax exemption for shift work