As central banks are – among other things – cutting interest rates in an attempt to limit the economic fallout from COVID-19, companies may consider refinancing older debt that still yields higher interest rates. However, such a refinancing exercise may come with unforeseen tax consequences if not properly managed. Apart from a refinancing, groups may
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Power Purchase Agreements and Contracts for Differences: unraveling the complexity!
- The General Court considers the Belgian Excess Profits Ruling to be unlawful State Aid
- CBAM – Implementing act approved and guidance released
- Tax Bites Podcast: Amount B is back – what does it mean?
- Tax Bites Podcast – The new BEFIT proposal and International Tax Webinar Trilogue