On 12 October 2016, the new Belgium-Japan Income Tax Treaty was signed in Tokyo during the Belgian economic mission. Once in force and effective, the new treaty will replace the old Belgium-Japan Income Tax Treaty (1968) as amended by the protocols signed in 1998 and 2010. The treaty will enter into force 30 days after
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Belgian subsidiaries of a listed company to register their corporate structure in the UBO-register
- Circular Letter regarding the “grandfathering” provision included in 30% EBITDA rule
- France: upcoming new withholding tax rules for French non-resident taxpayers
- Extension of the due date: 26 September 2019 becomes 10 October 2019!
- Listed companies and the UBO register: not always an exemption!