On 26 February 2019, the Court of Appeal of Ghent ruled on the income tax treatment of an asymmetric debt-equity swap. The Court decided that both the contributing company and receiving company have to apply the same value. In the case at hand, a company A had a receivable of 1000 on its subsidiary B,
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Significant changes expected to the Belgian investment deduction regime
- Draft law on public country-by-country reporting in parliament
- Power Purchase Agreements and Contracts for Differences: unraveling the complexity!
- A Milestone for EU’s Energy Transition: The Revised Renewable Energy Directive (RED III) Published in the EU OJ
- Packaging and Packaging Waste Regulation (PPWR): The EU Parliament adopts its position with view to the upcoming negotiations with the Council