The IASB has proposed amendments to IAS 12 on deferred tax asset recognition for debt instruments measured at fair value. The exposure draft also suggests a new illustrative example. The comment period ends on 18 December 2014. The exposure draft proposes to clarify the following: unrealised losses on debt instruments measured at fair value and
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- CBAM – Implementing act approved and guidance released
- Statutory financial statements filing deadline has passed: time for action
- Power Purchase Agreements and Contracts for Differences: unraveling the complexity!
- Tax Bites Podcast: Amount B is back – what does it mean?
- Tax Bites Podcast – The new BEFIT proposal and International Tax Webinar Trilogue