The IASB has proposed amendments to IAS 12 on deferred tax asset recognition for debt instruments measured at fair value. The exposure draft also suggests a new illustrative example. The comment period ends on 18 December 2014. The exposure draft proposes to clarify the following: unrealised losses on debt instruments measured at fair value and
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Belgian subsidiaries of a listed company to register their corporate structure in the UBO-register
- Circular Letter regarding the “grandfathering” provision included in 30% EBITDA rule
- Extension of the due date: 26 September 2019 becomes 10 October 2019!
- France: upcoming new withholding tax rules for French non-resident taxpayers
- Listed companies and the UBO register: not always an exemption!