One of the most important decision-making factors that an asset manager (General Partner – GP) considers in setting up a fund is to ensure that the investment structure is tax neutral for its investor (Limiter Partners – LPs) and provides for the most reliable regulatory framework. The complexity of setting up international investment vehicles pooling
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Brexit update: Brexit – The end of uncertainty?
- The OECD releases its Transfer Pricing Guidance on Financial Transactions
- Time to act as OECD/G20 Inclusive Framework moves forward on new tax rules
- Annulment of the Cash for Cars system by the Belgian Constitutional Court
- Mandatory disclosure rules for intermediaries (DAC 6) – Belgian law adopted by the Chamber of Representatives