Retaining and incentivising the management of portfolio companies is key for private equity firms. Managers will thus invest alongside with investors and enter into some incentive arrangements. At a future exit, they may then expect to walk away from their investment with a significant return. Belgian managers may invest through a personal holding company or
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- New ‘60-day rule’ for pension funds: the practice note was published
- Shareholder Rights Directive II. Financial institutions, are you prepared?
- Important changes to the regime of specialised real estate investment funds (FIIS/GVBF)
- Belgian Ratification of the MLI: a Game Changer in the International Tax Field
- Belgian Tax on Savings Income (art. 19bis BITC): important clarification from the Minister of Finance for certain AIFs