Retaining and incentivising the management of portfolio companies is key for private equity firms. Managers will thus invest alongside with investors and enter into some incentive arrangements. At a future exit, they may then expect to walk away from their investment with a significant return. Belgian managers may invest through a personal holding company or
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Significant changes expected to the Belgian investment deduction regime
- Draft law on public country-by-country reporting in parliament
- Packaging and Packaging Waste Regulation (PPWR): The EU Parliament adopts its position with view to the upcoming negotiations with the Council
- A Milestone for EU’s Energy Transition: The Revised Renewable Energy Directive (RED III) Published in the EU OJ
- Power Purchase Agreements and Contracts for Differences: unraveling the complexity!