Retaining and incentivising the management of portfolio companies is key for private equity firms. Managers will thus invest alongside with investors and enter into some incentive arrangements. At a future exit, they may then expect to walk away from their investment with a significant return. Belgian managers may invest through a personal holding company or
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Royal decree regarding significant changes on 30% EBITDA rule approved
- Tax forms 281.10 (employees) and 281.20 (company directors) – Income of 2019
- Brexit update: Brexit – The end of uncertainty?
- Articles 442bis BITC and 93undeciesB VAT-code abolished and replaced
- Mandatory disclosure rules for intermediaries (DAC 6) – Belgian law adopted by the Chamber of Representatives