Retaining and incentivising the management of portfolio companies is key for private equity firms. Managers will thus invest alongside with investors and enter into some incentive arrangements. At a future exit, they may then expect to walk away from their investment with a significant return. Belgian managers may invest through a personal holding company or
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Belgian subsidiaries of a listed company to register their corporate structure in the UBO-register
- Circular Letter regarding the “grandfathering” provision included in 30% EBITDA rule
- France: upcoming new withholding tax rules for French non-resident taxpayers
- Extension of the due date: 26 September 2019 becomes 10 October 2019!
- Listed companies and the UBO register: not always an exemption!