On 25 February 2014, a flagship event was held reflecting on the changing transfer pricing (TP) environment in Belgium. Two senior representatives from the Belgian administration and one delegate from the Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD) shared interesting insights during a panel debate on how they feel that the Base Erosion and Profit Shifting (BEPS) project
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Belgian Ratification of the MLI: Ratification document deposited at OECD on 26 June 2019
- Limitation of tax losses in case of partial demerger
- European Commission opens State aid investigation into Luxembourg’s tax treatment of Huhtamäki
- Gentlemen’s agreement Belgium-Luxembourg: a new chapter for cross-border workers
- Filing of your statutory financial statements – due date of 31 July 2019 is approaching!