On 25 February 2014, a flagship event was held reflecting on the changing transfer pricing (TP) environment in Belgium. Two senior representatives from the Belgian administration and one delegate from the Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD) shared interesting insights during a panel debate on how they feel that the Base Erosion and Profit Shifting (BEPS) project
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- New ‘60-day rule’ for pension funds: the practice note was published
- Investment deduction for assessment year 2020 published
- Shareholder Rights Directive II. Financial institutions, are you prepared?
- Important changes to the regime of specialised real estate investment funds (FIIS/GVBF)
- Belgian Ratification of the MLI: a Game Changer in the International Tax Field