On 25 February 2014, a flagship event was held reflecting on the changing transfer pricing (TP) environment in Belgium. Two senior representatives from the Belgian administration and one delegate from the Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD) shared interesting insights during a panel debate on how they feel that the Base Erosion and Profit Shifting (BEPS) project
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Significant changes expected to the Belgian investment deduction regime
- Draft law on public country-by-country reporting in parliament
- Packaging and Packaging Waste Regulation (PPWR): The EU Parliament adopts its position with view to the upcoming negotiations with the Council
- Expected change in Belgian CFC regime
- Power Purchase Agreements and Contracts for Differences: unraveling the complexity!