As of 3 July 2016, the new Market Abuse Regulation (MAR) has entered into force in Belgium and across Europe. It repeals and replaces the existing regime of the Market Abuse Directive and its implementing legislation. The Market Abuse Regulation The new Regulation aims to update and strengthen the existing rules on market integrity and
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Significant changes expected to the Belgian investment deduction regime
- Draft law on public country-by-country reporting in parliament
- Power Purchase Agreements and Contracts for Differences: unraveling the complexity!
- A Milestone for EU’s Energy Transition: The Revised Renewable Energy Directive (RED III) Published in the EU OJ
- Packaging and Packaging Waste Regulation (PPWR): The EU Parliament adopts its position with view to the upcoming negotiations with the Council