As of 3 July 2016, the new Market Abuse Regulation (MAR) has entered into force in Belgium and across Europe. It repeals and replaces the existing regime of the Market Abuse Directive and its implementing legislation. The Market Abuse Regulation The new Regulation aims to update and strengthen the existing rules on market integrity and
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Brexit update: Brexit – The end of uncertainty?
- The OECD releases its Transfer Pricing Guidance on Financial Transactions
- Time to act as OECD/G20 Inclusive Framework moves forward on new tax rules
- Annulment of the Cash for Cars system by the Belgian Constitutional Court
- Mandatory disclosure rules for intermediaries (DAC 6) – Belgian law adopted by the Chamber of Representatives