As of 3 July 2016, the new Market Abuse Regulation (MAR) has entered into force in Belgium and across Europe. It repeals and replaces the existing regime of the Market Abuse Directive and its implementing legislation. The Market Abuse Regulation The new Regulation aims to update and strengthen the existing rules on market integrity and
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Belgian subsidiaries of a listed company to register their corporate structure in the UBO-register
- Circular Letter regarding the “grandfathering” provision included in 30% EBITDA rule
- Listed companies and the UBO register: not always an exemption!
- The due date for filing both the Belgian (non-resident) corporate income tax return and the local form ‘275 LF’ for assessment year 2019 is approaching: are you in control?
- Belgium decides to reduce corporate tax rate from 34% to 25%