In a speech to the EU Parliament, Steven Maijoor, Chairman of the ESMA, flagged that the current MiFID II timetable is “extremely tight” and delaying certain parts of it might be needed. In a separate statement, a spokesman of the European Commission stated “the most legally sound approach would be to delay the whole package
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Investment deduction for assessment year 2020 published
- New ‘60-day rule’ for pension funds: the practice note was published
- Shareholder Rights Directive II. Financial institutions, are you prepared?
- Belgian Tax on Savings Income (art. 19bis BITC): important clarification from the Minister of Finance for certain AIFs
- The preparation of the corporate income tax return and the local form – general due date of 26 September 2019!