The Directive and Regulation providing for a one-year delay for the date of applicability of MiFID II and MiFIR were published in the Official Journal of the EU on 30 June 2016. Published in the Official Journal of the EU on 15 May 2015, entered into force on 4 June of the same year,
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Home working expense allowance – update
- Company cars: the list of false hybrids has been updated
- Debt waivers without a tax cash out (?)
- Tax forms 281.10 (employees) and 281.20 (company directors) – Income of 2020: also for remuneration received from related foreign companies!
- New Anti-Abuse Rules for Indirect Taxes