On 13 May 2014, the Luxembourg Parliament approved the law (bill n. 6556) amending some of Luxembourg tax provisions that were considered not to be compliant with EU law. The changes are most notably in the area of exit taxation for corporate entities. Key changes: Deferral of the tax liabilities arising upon migration; and “Roll-over”
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Brexit update: Brexit – The end of uncertainty?
- The OECD releases its Transfer Pricing Guidance on Financial Transactions
- Time to act as OECD/G20 Inclusive Framework moves forward on new tax rules
- Annulment of the Cash for Cars system by the Belgian Constitutional Court
- Mandatory disclosure rules for intermediaries (DAC 6) – Belgian law adopted by the Chamber of Representatives