On 13 May 2014, the Luxembourg Parliament approved the law (bill n. 6556) amending some of Luxembourg tax provisions that were considered not to be compliant with EU law. The changes are most notably in the area of exit taxation for corporate entities. Key changes: Deferral of the tax liabilities arising upon migration; and “Roll-over”
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- New ‘60-day rule’ for pension funds: the practice note was published
- Investment deduction for assessment year 2020 published
- Shareholder Rights Directive II. Financial institutions, are you prepared?
- Important changes to the regime of specialised real estate investment funds (FIIS/GVBF)
- Belgian Ratification of the MLI: a Game Changer in the International Tax Field