The referendum result on Brexit has not only led to economic and political uncertainty within the UK, but also on mainland Europe. The final impact of Brexit is yet unknown, but will certainly weigh down on our economy, business activity and financial markets. You may find the following PwC Brexit Monitor on the subject matter interesting.
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- CJEU hands down important judgments in Danish cases on beneficial ownership
- Anti-Tax Avoidance Directive Webcast Series Episode Two: Netherlands and Italy Thursday, 28 February 2019, 15:00 – 16:00 CET
- European Commission opens State aid investigation into Luxembourg’s tax treatment of Huhtamäki
- Tax audits – Partial wage withholding tax exemption for R&D
- Advance tax payments – new procedure and new bank account number