The referendum result on Brexit has not only led to economic and political uncertainty within the UK, but also on mainland Europe. The final impact of Brexit is yet unknown, but will certainly weigh down on our economy, business activity and financial markets. You may find the following PwC Brexit Monitor on the subject matter interesting.
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- New Circular letter – Home working expense allowance
- Circular containing technical clarifications regarding the 30% EBITDA rule
- Podcast on “The European Commission tax package for fair and simple taxation”
- eStox, a digital shareholders’ register for companies
- Brexit update: BE VAT registration with the appointment of a fiscal representative for UK companies