The referendum result on Brexit has not only led to economic and political uncertainty within the UK, but also on mainland Europe. The final impact of Brexit is yet unknown, but will certainly weigh down on our economy, business activity and financial markets. You may find the following PwC Brexit Monitor on the subject matter interesting.
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Listed companies and the UBO register: not always an exemption!
- The due date for filing both the Belgian (non-resident) corporate income tax return and the local form ‘275 LF’ for assessment year 2019 is approaching: are you in control?
- Belgium decides to reduce corporate tax rate from 34% to 25%
- New information (FAQ) on the Belgian UBO-register
- Registration to the UBO register: extension of the deadline until 30 September