The referendum result on Brexit has not only led to economic and political uncertainty within the UK, but also on mainland Europe. The final impact of Brexit is yet unknown, but will certainly weigh down on our economy, business activity and financial markets. You may find the following PwC Brexit Monitor on the subject matter interesting.
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- R&D wage withholding tax incentive audits – Mind the formalism and prepare yourself
- OECD Secretariat seeks input on global minimum tax design
- Quick Fixes – Intra-Community Supplies – VAT number of your client becomes a material condition
- OECD publishes proposal to rewrite international profit allocation rules
- Update: Brexit extension and new UK elections