The referendum result on Brexit has not only led to economic and political uncertainty within the UK, but also on mainland Europe. The final impact of Brexit is yet unknown, but will certainly weigh down on our economy, business activity and financial markets. You may find the following PwC Brexit Monitor on the subject matter interesting.
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Home working expense allowance – update
- Company cars: the list of false hybrids has been updated
- Debt waivers without a tax cash out (?)
- Tax forms 281.10 (employees) and 281.20 (company directors) – Income of 2020: also for remuneration received from related foreign companies!
- New Anti-Abuse Rules for Indirect Taxes