After several proposals already during its previous terms of office, the new Federal Government has approved the liability of inter-municipal organisations to corporate income tax as from 1st January 2015. According to our experience, transiting from the tax on corporate bodies to corporate income tax is a complex issue to manage since the tax legislation
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Power Purchase Agreements and Contracts for Differences: unraveling the complexity!
- The General Court considers the Belgian Excess Profits Ruling to be unlawful State Aid
- CBAM – Implementing act approved and guidance released
- Tax Bites Podcast: Amount B is back – what does it mean?
- Tax Bites Podcast – The new BEFIT proposal and International Tax Webinar Trilogue