After several proposals already during its previous terms of office, the new Federal Government has approved the liability of inter-municipal organisations to corporate income tax as from 1st January 2015. According to our experience, transiting from the tax on corporate bodies to corporate income tax is a complex issue to manage since the tax legislation
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- 15 January 2019 – Brexit Update – Brexit deal voted down!
- Optional VAT rental – condition for VAT deduction
- First step in AIFMD review has been undertaken by European Commission
- Parliamentary Commission of Finance approves Mobility Budget
- Benefit in kind – Private use of a company car: updated formula for 2019