On 12 October 2016, the new Belgium-Japan Income Tax Treaty was signed in Tokyo during the Belgian economic mission. Once in force and effective, the new treaty will replace the old Belgium-Japan Income Tax Treaty (1968) as amended by the protocols signed in 1998 and 2010. The treaty will enter into force 30 days after
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- The updated benefit in kind for the private use of a company car – 12 months delay for a significant tax increase?
- New Circular letter on the calculation of the Federal Mobility Budget: pitfalls remain
- Power Purchase Agreements and Contracts for Differences: unraveling the complexity!
- Stock options granted by a Personal Service Company to its company director – not always tax deductible for the company
- Wage withholding tax exemption – Constitutional court has introduced a strict interpretation of the application requirements for the wage withholding tax exemption for shift work