General Principles The OSSO is a voluntary scheme guaranteed by the Belgian state that offers limited social security coverage to individuals working outside the European Economic Area. Participation in the General Scheme is the basis for affiliation and any entitlement to a retirement pension, holiday pay for pensioners, allowances in case of illness, maternity or
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Belgian subsidiaries of a listed company to register their corporate structure in the UBO-register
- Circular Letter regarding the “grandfathering” provision included in 30% EBITDA rule
- France: upcoming new withholding tax rules for French non-resident taxpayers
- Extension of the due date: 26 September 2019 becomes 10 October 2019!
- Listed companies and the UBO register: not always an exemption!