General Principles The OSSO is a voluntary scheme guaranteed by the Belgian state that offers limited social security coverage to individuals working outside the European Economic Area. Participation in the General Scheme is the basis for affiliation and any entitlement to a retirement pension, holiday pay for pensioners, allowances in case of illness, maternity or
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Significant changes expected to the Belgian investment deduction regime
- Draft law on public country-by-country reporting in parliament
- Packaging and Packaging Waste Regulation (PPWR): The EU Parliament adopts its position with view to the upcoming negotiations with the Council
- Expected change in Belgian CFC regime
- Power Purchase Agreements and Contracts for Differences: unraveling the complexity!