General Principles The OSSO is a voluntary scheme guaranteed by the Belgian state that offers limited social security coverage to individuals working outside the European Economic Area. Participation in the General Scheme is the basis for affiliation and any entitlement to a retirement pension, holiday pay for pensioners, allowances in case of illness, maternity or
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Royal decree regarding significant changes on 30% EBITDA rule approved
- Tax forms 281.10 (employees) and 281.20 (company directors) – Income of 2019
- Brexit update: Brexit – The end of uncertainty?
- Articles 442bis BITC and 93undeciesB VAT-code abolished and replaced
- Mandatory disclosure rules for intermediaries (DAC 6) – Belgian law adopted by the Chamber of Representatives