General Principles The OSSO is a voluntary scheme guaranteed by the Belgian state that offers limited social security coverage to individuals working outside the European Economic Area. Participation in the General Scheme is the basis for affiliation and any entitlement to a retirement pension, holiday pay for pensioners, allowances in case of illness, maternity or
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- New ‘60-day rule’ for pension funds: the practice note was published
- Shareholder Rights Directive II. Financial institutions, are you prepared?
- Important changes to the regime of specialised real estate investment funds (FIIS/GVBF)
- Belgian Ratification of the MLI: a Game Changer in the International Tax Field
- Belgian Tax on Savings Income (art. 19bis BITC): important clarification from the Minister of Finance for certain AIFs