Earlier this week, the European Parliament’s Economic and Monetary Committee (ECON) had already unanimously rejected the European Commission’s investor protection proposals for consumers who buy packaged retail and insurance-based investment products (PRIIPs). The draft legislation consisted of regulatory technical standards (RTS) that accompany the PRIIPs Regulation and were developed by the Commission to provide greater
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Listed companies and the UBO register: not always an exemption!
- The due date for filing both the Belgian (non-resident) corporate income tax return and the local form ‘275 LF’ for assessment year 2019 is approaching: are you in control?
- Belgium decides to reduce corporate tax rate from 34% to 25%
- New information (FAQ) on the Belgian UBO-register
- Registration to the UBO register: extension of the deadline until 30 September