In their newly published Administrative Instructions for the 3th quarter of 2018, the Belgian National Social Security Office (NSSO) included their adjusted position regarding whether or not a benefit attributed by a foreign parent company directly to the employees of a Belgian subsidiary is subject to Belgian social security contributions. This adjusted NSSO position applies
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- New ‘60-day rule’ for pension funds: the practice note was published
- Investment deduction for assessment year 2020 published
- Shareholder Rights Directive II. Financial institutions, are you prepared?
- Important changes to the regime of specialised real estate investment funds (FIIS/GVBF)
- Belgian Ratification of the MLI: a Game Changer in the International Tax Field