In their newly published Administrative Instructions for the 3th quarter of 2018, the Belgian National Social Security Office (NSSO) included their adjusted position regarding whether or not a benefit attributed by a foreign parent company directly to the employees of a Belgian subsidiary is subject to Belgian social security contributions. This adjusted NSSO position applies
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Belgian Ratification of the MLI: Ratification document deposited at OECD on 26 June 2019
- Limitation of tax losses in case of partial demerger
- European Commission opens State aid investigation into Luxembourg’s tax treatment of Huhtamäki
- Gentlemen’s agreement Belgium-Luxembourg: a new chapter for cross-border workers
- Filing of your statutory financial statements – due date of 31 July 2019 is approaching!