The spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19) is forcing governments around the world, including in Belgium, to take drastic measures to take back control over the human impact of Covid-19. Although required, these countermeasures are causing major disruption for individuals, families, businesses and the global economy in general. Aware of the significant impact of the pandemic
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Company cars: decrease of the lump sum benefit in kind will no longer be possible
- Company cars: the list of false hybrids has been updated
- Further details on the tax measures of the Vivaldi government
- Taxpayer relationship and tax audits in Belgium: what can we expect following the Belgian Minister of Finance’s policy note?
- Draft bill introducing a new annual tax on securities accounts