The OECD has published its discussion draft on the Preventing of Artificial Avoidance of permanent establishment (PE) Status. This publication follows the BEPS (Base Erosion and Profit Shifting) timeline. A fundamental change to the existing PE rules, with a potentially wide impact on many structures currently in use by MNCs, are proposed in the OECD
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Belgian subsidiaries of a listed company to register their corporate structure in the UBO-register
- Circular Letter regarding the “grandfathering” provision included in 30% EBITDA rule
- France: upcoming new withholding tax rules for French non-resident taxpayers
- Extension of the due date: 26 September 2019 becomes 10 October 2019!
- Listed companies and the UBO register: not always an exemption!