As a recap, the DAC 6 directive covers the EU Mandatory Disclosure rules on certain tax arrangements. This directive was enacted in Belgian legislation in December 2019. To further clarify the DAC 6 law in Belgium, the Belgian tax authorities published a FAQ with further guidance on the application of the rules. Recently an extension
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Significant changes expected to the Belgian investment deduction regime
- Draft law on public country-by-country reporting in parliament
- Packaging and Packaging Waste Regulation (PPWR): The EU Parliament adopts its position with view to the upcoming negotiations with the Council
- Expected change in Belgian CFC regime
- Power Purchase Agreements and Contracts for Differences: unraveling the complexity!