The Corporate Income Tax Reform Act had introduced a distinct taxation of 5% due by each company (large or small) that does not grant a minimum director fee of EUR 45,000 (EUR 75,000 for a group of affiliated companies). The tax was due on the difference between the highest compensation actually paid and the required
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Shareholder Rights Directive II. Financial institutions, are you prepared?
- Belgian Ratification of the MLI: a Game Changer in the International Tax Field
- Update on submission of CbCR Notification (i.e. form 275 CBC NOT)
- Brexit update – EU Commission encourage stakeholders to prepare for a no-deal
- Taxation of severance pay – reference year: 12 months of taxable ‘professional income’