The EU Single Permit Directive 2011/98/EU requires the member states to adopt a single combined work and residence permit application procedure, and it needed to be transposed into national legislation by 23 December 2013. In Belgium, the implementation of the Directive suffered quite some delay. The reason for this is that the residence permit related
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Listed companies and the UBO register: not always an exemption!
- The due date for filing both the Belgian (non-resident) corporate income tax return and the local form ‘275 LF’ for assessment year 2019 is approaching: are you in control?
- Belgium decides to reduce corporate tax rate from 34% to 25%
- New information (FAQ) on the Belgian UBO-register
- Registration to the UBO register: extension of the deadline until 30 September