The Royal Decree implementing the new reference CO2 emission for calculating the taxable benefit in kind for the private use of a company car in the hands of company directors and employees has been published in the Official Gazette on 13 December 2021. For income year 2022, the following CO2 emission will be applied to
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Charging the company car at home – new clarification on the tax treatment of the cost reimbursements
- Arm’s length character of interest rates on intercompany loans
- End of the “old” special tax regime for expatriates: key changes starting January 2024
- The updated benefit in kind for the private use of a company car – 12 months delay for a significant tax increase?
- Power Purchase Agreements and Contracts for Differences: unraveling the complexity!