The OECD released ‘Blueprints’ on the tax digitalisation/globalisation project on Monday 12 October. These two Blueprints cover Pillar 1 and Pillar 2 in the project framework previously announced. Pillar 1 looks at the attribution of revenues to market jurisdictions. Pillar 2 deals with the imposition of a minimum tax. The Blueprints indicate the degree of
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Significant changes expected to the Belgian investment deduction regime
- Draft law on public country-by-country reporting in parliament
- Packaging and Packaging Waste Regulation (PPWR): The EU Parliament adopts its position with view to the upcoming negotiations with the Council
- Expected change in Belgian CFC regime
- Power Purchase Agreements and Contracts for Differences: unraveling the complexity!